March 15, 2009
Goodbye CTs.
Don't ask me how I fared, coz' I really dont wanna know. X)
And it seems so coincidental, that my mum chose to ask about my CTs today.
Apparently I'm spending waaaay too much time on ODAC.
But then again, it's the same for most CCAs right..
This is the period to settle in all the J1s, prepare them for the year ahead ain't it.
Ah well.. she does have a point anyhow.
But then again, it's only the CTs. XD
Went for acupuncture today.
Have not felt the effects yet, first time.
Maybe I might wanna learn about the arts of Chinese medicine next time.
Then I can help myself.
I think I'm like their youngest regular customer. Lols.
Hopefully it won't screw me up during XP.
And the Kahang trip after that.
Sunday night - Wednesday night: March XP.
Thursday morning - Sunday night: Kahang Eco-trip.
Monday morning: TERM 2.
Excellent.
Luckily there's like no holiday assignments to clear.
Not that I'll have the time to do them anyway. heex.
Here's another song.
I realise I always get songs like long after they are released.
Uber lag. Hahas.
-Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars-We'll do it allEverythingOn our ownWe don't needAnythingOr anyoneIf I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with me and just forget the world?I don't quite knowHow to sayHow I feelThose three wordsAre said too muchThey're not enoughIf I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with me and just forget the world?Forget what we're toldBefore we get too oldShow me a garden that's bursting into lifeLet's waste timeChasing carsAround our headsI need your graceTo remind meTo find my ownIf I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with me and just forget the world?Forget what we're toldBefore we get too oldShow me a garden that's bursting into lifeAll that I amAll that I ever wasIs here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can seeI don't know whereConfused about how as wellJust know that these things will never change for us at allIf I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with me and just forget the world?Okay. Off to pack my backpack.
3 HOURS LEFT OT START OF XP!!!
would you lie with me and just forget the world..
Posted by :]amu at 1:50 PM