January 9, 2009
Thus concludes CJC Open House.
I thought it was a really kewl event.
Maybe because it was the first openhouse that i attended.
The others were like going on about how scary the Drama club's Haunted Hallows thingy was.
But i never tried it. hahas.
Saw loads of people from different schools, and even one whole bunch from GM.
Sec3 only though.. Wow.
I didn't have opportunities like this to attend JC Open Houses when i was sec3.
But then again, sec3 adventure camp was damn fun. Wheeeee~
I sure as hell didn't have any idea where I wanted to go when i was sec3.
Heck, even up till sec4 after the 'o's, i still was unsure.
But i will NEVER regret entering CJ, because of ODAC. :D
It was easy to talk to those students, easier than i expected.
But i found that it was the girls that paid more attention than the guys.
And also, there was this girl, dno from orchid park or something.
Looked rather cute. LOL. =X
Ah well, looking forward to CCA Bazaar!
Seeing how well the open house turned out. Heh.
But that'll probably be a while from now.
Kinda pity last year's batch of sec4s, not having that extra time to "try out" JCs.
Good luck to y'all! :)
Let's see whether i can survive the first week of school first, without getting skinned by my teachers over the assignments. >_<
That's like 2 days away.
......
O.o
I'm on the road to who knows whereLook ahead, not behind I keep sayingThere's no place to go where you're not there.On your rope i hold tight, but it's freeing._stalemate, but i guess i can live with this. :))_\6Jan~ rollerblading! :]
Posted by :]amu at 10:20 PM