January 6, 2009
Seems like every time i pour out thoughts that'll make me sad, more will come to take their place.
It's as if its a sin to want to just feel happy.
What to say, I don't know what you are thinking.
But I know it's because you probably don't know yourself as well.
What the hell, all the confusion and all?
I guess to me it can be rather clear, but just that I cant come to terms with it yet..
I don't know what to do now too. What do I want?
Wished I knew.. But what you did? I think it's like unnecessary.
Because I rather you tell me directly, then at least it gives me a chance to react.
Don't keep thinking about whether i will get hurt or what; it freaking wont kill me.
It never was, and never will be, a bed a roses, and I won't be that naive to pretend otherwise.
Whatever the outcome, I'll live.
I will never leave you, unless you don't want me around.
And also i think we know each other enough, that whatever happens will not create a barrier between us.
If it doesn't work out, then so be it. It's not the end of us.
It doesn't have to go all the way down to nothing.
......
Argh.
I'm such a hypocrite. >< I just want to make the people i hold dear happy.But that's the stupid thing, what makes one happy make another sad. :(
Figured that i'll stop trying to hide all my sad thoughts.
It's like denying a part of myself.
However much I don't like it, I can't be happy 24/7.
But i can try to make it last for as long as possible. :D
Okay, sad things aside.
rollerblading was fun!
though personally i would prefer cycling.
Easier, and faster too. hahas.
Another day gone, and my assignments are still there.
DAMN! lols. >_<
Ah.. It will be done. Eventually.
When i can't procrastinate anymore. LOL.
bad attitude, but wth. :D
Posted by :]amu at 9:50 PM