January 10, 2009
Okay, today was weird.
I'm supposed to feel happy.
Because my mum got me a crumpler backpack.
I've been wanting a new backpack for a while, but it'll still be al'rite if i didn't.
But for some reason I can't find any happy feelings or whatever.
It was like that part of my brain that controlled feelings just shut down.
Weird.
Sorry if i didn't show it, but i really love the new bag. :) Thanks.
Maybe it's due to the tuition marathon thingy.
Found out this morning that there was supposed to be a make-up for a make-up that was supposed to be on wednesday.
3-5. Following which would be the usual 5.30-7.30.
Organic revision, chemical equilibrium revision, and ionic equilibria.
Well, or maybe it may be my 'holiday hangover' hitting prematurely.
I foresee that i'll suffer from holiday hangover when school starts. :D
Speaking of which, 1 day left.
Blehs.
Maybe being numbed isn't such a bad thing after all.
Then my mood won't be that dependent on my emotions.
It always feels like we are living our lives to live up to some expectations or another.
How many times can we actually say we are doing what we are because we want it, and not because someone expects it of us.
But even if you get that complete freedom from all expectations, then what next?
Ah, lapsing into one of those emo-ish moods again.
Shall stop now.
I think i'm just tired.
I think i'm just breaking to the surface, and finding that I don't know where I am.
And i think that i really should go sleep now.
Goodnight. ._.
Posted by :]amu at 11:30 PM