January 2, 2009

Okay, i've got this to say.
I dislike the night.
Coz' its the time where i'm alone.
And when i'm alone, my thoughts tend to wander.
Start thinking about things that i don't wanna think about.
Listless, dunno what to do..
I dislike this, i detest being emo.
And for the record, there's a difference in emo-ing, and stoning.
Blehs. Maybe i should really start on my homework..
If only i could skip the whole thinking part, and fast forward to e stone mode.
Another thing to be sad about:
I can't load new songs into my mp3, coz' e CD that installs the program to add/delete songs to/from my mp3 does not work with my laptop.
Some file that's supposedly missing. :(
Ah, not exactly a good start to the year after all..
Optimist: Tomorrow will be better! :)
Pessimist: How much worse can it get... =/
What? My personality's quite equally split down anyway..
------
(There's Gotta Be) More to Life - Stacie Orrico

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Tripping out thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more
Than wanting more

Posted by :]amu at 11:45 PM