January 25, 2009
New addition to my list of no-life things to do.
-> Checking out people's blogs, for "lians" and "twits".
Should enter "twit" to that wordbook. whatever it means.
Lol. But then again, didn't really find any extremes.
But it still eludes me how people can stand typing with all the upper-case-lower-case plus the 'x's, 'z's, and additional whatnots.
I swear I'm never doing this again.
The joke in all of that kinda wore off after a while.
Like how a joke seems to feel a 100x funnier when said among friends and all?
But I guess I'm just jumping at any oppurtunity to laugh-out-loud..
Mood for the past few days ranged from smile to down.
Can't find stuff to laugh about.
>_<
2.30am. wth.
Shall end off with something that NEVER fails to lift my spirits:
FRISBEE! :D
if hearts were unbreakable,
if i was invisible,
wait, i already am. ._.
Posted by :]amu at 2:30 AM