January 14, 2009
H'mm. Found this song in my playlist.
Don't even remember when did I get this song..
Probably from someone in secondary school.
Hahas.
Beautiful DisasterHe drowns in his dreamsAn exquisite extreme I knowHe’s as damned as he seemsAnd more heaven than a heart could holdAnd if I try to save himMy whole world could cave inIt just ain't rightIt just ain't rightOh and I don't knowI don't know what he's afterBut he's so beautifulSuch a beautiful disasterAnd if I could hold onThrough the tears and the laughterWould it be beautiful?Or just a beautiful disasterHe's magic and mythAs strong as what I believeA tragedy withMore damage than a soul should seeAnd do I try to change him?So hard not to blame himHold on tightHold on tightOh 'cause I don't knowI don't know what he's afterBut he’s so beautifulSuch a beautiful disasterAnd if I could hold onThrough the tears and the laughterWould it be beautiful?Or just a beautiful disasterI'm longing for love and the logicalBut he's only happy hystericalI'm waiting for some kind of miracleWaited so longSo longHe’s soft to the touchBut frayed at the end he breaksHe’s never enoughAnd still he's more than I can takeOh 'cause I don't knowI don't know what he's afterBut he's so beautifulSuch a beautiful disasterAnd if I could hold onThrough the tears and the laughterWould it be beautiful?Or just a beautiful disasterHe’s beautifulSuch a beautiful disasterWell, it's written by a female, so it's he.
But I'm not gay. :D
'Live' version too.. Nice.
Hahas.
Okay, that's it.
Night..
Posted by :]amu at 10:35 PM