January 13, 2009

Ah damn.
The previous ranty post was the 369th post.
I was thinking of adding the lyrics for '369' for that post. Hahas.
Ah well, over.
2nd day of school!
And it's like, omg.
Stressing about 'A's and all in the first day. Zzz.
But I guess it was to be expected bahz, seeing how freaaking fast JC1 passed.
G.P. Probably hitting new levels of 'sienjp-ness'.
"It'll only keep getting better!" :S
Physics. Hardcore SPA.
Till like May?
Chemistry, new teacher. whisperer. =X
Too early to see how it'll turn out.
Mathematics, new teacher as well.
Supposedly some uber-experienced teacher; can even advice the other teachers one.
Wowhee.
Econs. Getting new teacher, but haven't had any tutorials or lectures yet.
Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to those. >.<
But other than that, school's cool.
New classroom is dammmn big.
Maybe can think of some use for the excess space behind.
I was thinking a hammock, so I can sleep in it during break.
But oh well.
My internal clock's still scrw'd.
So i get tired like uber early.
And even after I wake up, still sleepy. Rawr.

ODAC Exco out.
Kinda let out all I felt about it.
Is it worth the time?
Am I worthy enough for the role?
Still deliberating whether or not to take it up.
Not that I'll definitely get it even if I do.
But what the hell.
of perspectives and ideals..

Going to answer my bed's summons.
Heh.
Timetable sucks?
Suck it up, 'cause it'll be that way for the following year. :D

369
The goose drank wine
The monkey chewed tobacco on the streetcar-line.
The line broke, the monkey got choked.
They all went to heaven in a little rowboat.
VVV

Posted by :]amu at 11:05 PM