March 3, 2008
damn.. i'm such a serr-laacck-kurr.hahas. always procrastinating my homework and stuff.hope i dont screw up the ODAC knowledge retest tml.everest, K2, kangchenjunga, lhotse, makalu, cho oyu.kinabalu, tras madi, tambu yukon , murud, mulu, tahan, korbu.sirius, canopus, alpha centauri, arctus, vega, capella.animalia, plantae, fungi, monera, protista.on and on...woot. it's a drag.. but kinda fun as well.and i still havent thought of a reason why i like dogs. zzz.but honestly.. do you need a reason to like something or someone. in life as well.bleahs. ah, i want to sleep. guess i will do just that.maybe it will kill me. the edition of Men's Health from the NVM goodie bag says so.constant lethargy.who knows, it may even be welcome. but super duper selfish. ><ah well, ending this short random post then.just uploaded a new song to my imeem playlist.I'm With You by avril.the song's stuck in my head, and i don't mind. :)goodnights~-----I'm With You- Avril LavigneI'm standing on the bridgeI'm waiting in the darkI thought that you'd be here by nowThere's nothing but the rainNo footsteps on the groundI'm listening but there's no soundIsn't anyone trying to find me?Won't somebody come take me homeIt's a damn cold nightTrying to figure out this lifeWon't you take me by the handTake me somewhere newI don't know who you are but II'm with youI'm with youI'm looking for a placeI'm searching for a faceIs anybody here I knowCause nothing's going rightAnd everything's a messAnd no one likes to be aloneIsn't anyone trying to find me?Won't somebody come take me homeIt's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I
I'm with you
I'm with youYeah, yeahOh why is everything so confusingMaybe I'm just out of my mindYeah yeah yeah...It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I
I'm with you
I'm with youTake me by the handTake me somewhere newI don't know who you are but II'm with youI'm with you 2xI'm with you...
Posted by :]amu at 10:00 PM
,this is me.
loves tagging~
friends are friends forever~
Archives
Credits