October 14, 2006

i'm not sure whether i feel irritated, or tired.
but i'm juz feeling pissed.
kena woke up by my parents' alarm clock at 7am
after barely 6hours of sleep.
cant get back to sleep.
i wan to fast forward the sucky times of my life.
from Click.
but the ending is not how i want it to be.
... ...

so i bathed, took my time.
took 26 from my house to school for the first time.
BB. bowling.
the 1st game was fine.
seriously scrw'd up the second game.
others was like playing so well.
and i was missing shot after shot after shot.
arghs.
felt bad coz' i pulled the team down. the others all 7x me 5x nia.
gomenasai.
the mood at the 'high tea' was better.
loads of food.
then after everyone was full,
they played 'guess the number'
guess it right and u have to eat a 'gross concoction' of various dishes.

here is one song, Too Close for Comfort. by McFly. excerpted.

I never meant the things I said
To make you cry can I say I'm sorry
It's hard to forget and yes I regret
All these mistakes

Was I invading in on your secrets
Was I too close for comfort
You're pushing me out
When I wanted in
What was I just about to discover
When I got too close for comfort
And driving you home
Guess I'll never know

there. if wan se the full go search yourself.
heh.

gonna go maple.
wanna do something to occupy my mind.
aye.

those false sparks of hope.

Posted by :]amu at 11:00 PM