September 15, 2006
well.. she blogged... what am i expecting.. that she will finally notice me? pity? i said i crave none, but do i really? i dunno... so, parts of a song i feel might be able to express what i feel. not exactly high on my fave. singers list but.. here it is.
Hailie's Song- Eminem:
Some days I sit, starin'out the window
Watchin'this world pass me by
Sometimes I think theres nothin'to live for
I almost break down and cry
Somtimes I think I'm crazy
I'm crazy, oh so crazy
Why am I here, am I just wasting my time?
But then I see my baby
Suddenly I'm not crazy
It all makes sense when I look into her eyes
My insecurities could eat me alive
well. thats it. just venting a bit of my frustrations. over. time to move on with life. like concentrating on not screwing up the drill test tml. damn it. >.<
Posted by :]amu at 8:03 AM